- Youth’s Name:
- Date of Birth:
- Size of T-Shirt:
- Parent/Guardian’s Name:
- Home Phone:
- Home Address:
- Last School Attended:
- One application per child Ages: 7 to 13.
- If you would like to reserve a spot for your child, advance payment is required. Completion of the form does not guarantee admission. Registration is not complete until approved by Summer Camp Director.
- Mibling Discount: Each additional sibling receives a $50 discount per session.
- Registration Fee includes: One T-shirt. Costumes for shows are at an extra cost depending on the instructor or class. Admission tickets to End-of-Session show are extra.
- MAS Summer Program is a service for San Francisco families. Non-SF residents may be placed on a waiting list.
- Non-refundable (refund is granted only if cancellation is done by June 4th for the 1st session and July 2nd for the 2nd session).
MCCLA’s Multicultural Arts Summer Youth Program provides students with an immersive, hands-on learning experience in the artistic process. Our diverse and experienced teachers create dynamic and entertaining lessons, incorporating cultural arts from around the world. Participants will receive introduction and training in the techniques and practices related to the chosen artistic discipline, and will collaborate in the creation and presentation of a final showcase at the end of each session, performing for family, friends and invited guests. Participants will be pre-assigned to classes according to their area of interest, with Instructor and Camp-Director approval. Lunch is provided by DCYF.
- Morning Class Options: Hip-Hop Dance, Theatre, Printmaking, Arts & Crafts, Latin Dance Grooves & Cajón (percussion).
- Afternoon Class Options: Capoeira, Photography, Drumming, Fashion Design, Afro-Peruvian Dance.
All classes are subject to change.
- June 10th to July 3rd (Session 1) - $500
- July 8th to August 2nd (Session 2) - $500
- Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Please enclose cash, check, or credit card information.
Credit Card: Visa, MC, DISC, or AMEX
- Name on Card:
- Card Number:
- Security Code:
- Expiration Date:
After Care is offered Monday to Friday from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM. If you are interested in After Care, please choose one of the options below:
- 4 Weeks - $300
- Weekly - $75
- Daily Drop-In - $15
After care payments may be made at the Box Office (1st Floor), Reception (2nd floor), or online.
Does your child require any special accommodation? If so, provide detail:
Choice of Classes
- Morning class (10 AM to 12 PM) - first choice:
- Morning class - second choice:
- Afternoon class (1 to 3 PM) - first choice:
- Afternoon class - first choice:
- Parent Signature:
Registration tuition payment may be made by phone or in-person at our MCCLA office.
For more information or registration contact Lilian Botello at (415) 821-1155 or by emailing email@example.com