Becoming a Volunteer is Easy!
Volunteering is a great way to make a difference and get to know our community. We are always recruiting enthusiastic volunteers, and make the most of your time and skills to accomplish our mission. In the past year, volunteers have contributed over 1700 hours to the organization.
If you are interested in volunteering, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Production and Event Volunteer Team
- Learn to produce community cultural events.
- Gain valuable experience and skills while supporting your community.
- Join the MCCLA production and event volunteer staff brigade.
MCCLA Multimedia Design Volunteer Team
Graphic designers, videography producers, photographers, social media influencers.
Support your community and build your portfolio.
Voluntarios interesados comunicarse con email@example.com.
Equipo de Voluntarios para Producción y Eventos
- Aprende a producir eventos culturales comunitarios.
- Obtenga experiencia y habilidades valiosas mientras apoya a su comunidad.
- ¡Únase a la brigada de personal voluntario de producción y eventos de MCCLA!
Equipo de voluntarios de diseño multimedia de MCCLA
Diseñadores gráficos, productores de video, fotógrafos, personas influyentes en las redes sociales.
Apoye a su comunidad y construya su cartera.
Call for Board Members
The Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts (MCCLA) is seeking enthusiastic and committed individuals with a variety of skill sets to join MCCLA as members of its board.
MCCLA has devoted over 40 years to community service by making the arts available and vital to
our San Francisco community. Throughout the years, MCCLA has offered dance and art classes, youth programs, gallery exhibits, cultural celebrations, and artistic performances.
As part of our continual effort to revitalize MCCLA, the Board of Directors is looking to recruit a considerable number of new board members for the coming board year. MCCLA is looking for bilingual (Spanish/English) board nominees who are knowledgeable in one or several of the following areas:
- Finance; Marketing and Fundraising (network of donor prospects)
- Law (employment law, nonprofit law, copyright and/or contract law)
- Mediation/ Arbitration
- Land use and/or facilities management
- Leadership in other organizations important to MCCLA
MCCLA would like you to lend your talents and experience and to be actively engaged and involved with MCCLA. Our Board is responsible for setting the vision, ensuring that MCCLA is effectively managed, financially solvent, and that staff meet all of the San Francisco Art Commission funding requirements.
Applications are being accepted on an ongoing basis. For more information please contact:
Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts, 2868 Mission St., San Francisco, CA 94110
Attn: Francisco Gomez, Chair
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org