- Proposal Deadline: January 8, 2020 at 10 pm
- Curator will be notified by: January 10th
- Exhibit dates: March 13 to April 25, 2019
Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts (MCCLA) is seeking a Curatorial project for our 33rd Sólo Mujeres Exhibition, which we will proudly host in March 2020.
- Implement exhibition theme, concept, and overall gallery presentation
- Plan, coordinate, produce, and curate exhibition as well as ancillary activities according to approved proposal
- Prepare exhibition information
- Contact, select, and provide guidance as well as direction to participating artists
- Prepare and gather all necessary/required documentation that will accompany the exhibition
- Work with Events and Gallery Coordinator to prepare press release, wall signage, gallery program, and guided tours (if applicable)
- $1,500 curatorial fee for main gallery
- Gallery space and wall preparation
- Gallery staffing/volunteers
- Exhibition materials and supplies as agreed
- Professional promotion of the exhibition
- Bilingual tour guide for scheduled tours
- Exhibition title
- Letter of intent for curatorial project
- Curriculum vitae
- A general but realistic budget outlining exhibition costs and other expenses
- Three images of past curatorial projects. Jpeg (300dpi) attachments, or photos (no more than 16 images if printed) representing your best work. No slides.
Note: Web links preferred for viewing bio, CV, or current work. No Facebook links. Any submission missing any required elements will be disqualified and will not be reviewed.
Please mail submission to: Gallery Coordinator, 2868 Mission St San Francisco, CA 94110
Or, for an electronic submission: email@example.com
- Proposal Deadline: January 8, 2020. 10pm
- Curator will be notified by: January 10, 2020
- Installation dates: March 3, 2020- March 12, 2020
- Opening reception: March 13, 2020
- Exhibit dates: March 13, 2020-April 25, 2019
For further information, please contact the Gallery Coordinator at (415) 643-2775 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.