- Sunday, September 15, 2019
- From 11 am to 5 pm
- 24th St between Folsom St & Treat St
- Free community event!
The Calle 24 Latino Cultural District presents the 3rd annual Fiesta de las Américas!
La Fiesta de Las Américas celebrates the independence of various Latin American countries and commemorates the culture, arts and music found from Patagonia to the Arctic Circle. It highlights the unique Latino diaspora experience which has cemented the Latino Cultural District as the center of Latino activism, arts, commerce, and culture in San Francisco since the 1940’s.
- 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm — Salsa, Bachata, and Merengue workshop with Juliana Mendonca
- 2 pm to 3 pm — Break Dance workshop with Rahul Doraiswami
- 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm — Juggling performance by Jefferson Fiere