- Entry Deadline: Aug 26, 2016
- Selected Artists Notified: August 31st
As one of the first spaces where the innovative Day of the Dead was established in San Francisco, The Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts is honored to be hosting its 30th Day of the Dead.
Ánimecheri Kéjtsitakua (Ofrendas para las Animas – Offerings for the souls) originates from the Purepecha community.
More Important Dates:
- Installation time frame: September 13th to 30th
- Soft Opening: October 1st
- Celebration: November 2nd
- Exhibition ends: November 19th